This is for those who are looking for an effective method of measuring their bra size. It may come from the the following reasons:
– Firstly, did you notice that your bra may change its size and shape after time of using since its poor quality fabric. Good fabrics to make bra should not be types that is easy to get shrinkage. Low stable fabric is neither good for bra. It’s important to to distinguish 2 terms “Stretchy” and “Shrinkage”.“stretchy” reflect how you bra get back to their original size and shape after shrinking or stretching. It means the stability of your bra in its original size. While, “Shrinkage” maintains the bra smaller thant its original shape and size.
Before deciding to buy a new bra, you could compare its with other kind of fabrics. it’s quite simple to do that as supplier especially manufacturer or wholesaler like a Sports Bras manufacturer, an Activewear bras manufacuturer or a plus size bras manufacturer would always show those information as an important reference information for their customers on the internet.
– Secondly, check if your size is the same as it is when you buy your bra. I means that you may have gained or lose your weight. Buying the same old size in this case may not be a good ideal.
– Thirdly,a wrong way of taking your own measurement may leads to the fact that you pay for a not really fitted size.
The discomfort of wearing wrong size of bra is quite obvious with girls and women. But it might be unfamiliar with mens or boys who never wear a bra but are intend to give their wife or girls friends a bra as a small gift. You feel it’s too tight or too loose. In both cases it leads to various inconvenience.For example,: wrinkling in the cups, underwire poking the sides of your breasts, a band that rides up, cup spillage, slipping straps, or a bra that hikes up when you lift your arms.
Below are some that you could take to get rid of it
– Strap, cup and band are 3 dimentions that you need to measure.
+ Firstly, Start with your band: take the measurement of your bottom of the band right under your bust. The measuring tape should be level and very snug and don’t forget to relax your body. Take the nearst whole number of a round. Add four inches and five inchies if it is even or odd respectively for your band size.
+ Secondly, measure your cup. Measure your bust with a tape rounding around your chest at the nipple level. Take the nearest whole number too.Don’t forget to measure the distance between 2 cups. The best way is comparing with your old one.
+ Thirdly, caculate your cup size. It is simply the difference between your bust and your band. And Check that size chart offered by the seller:
0 inche= AA
1 inche = A
2 inches = B
3 inches = C
4 inches = D
5 inches = DD
6 inches = DDD/F
7 inches = G
So for example, your bra size should be 33C if your band measurement is 33 inches and your cup size is C .There is no difficulty here, isn’t it?
– Check your old bra: so if there is no change in your body, the change must come from your bra. a good idea is that you could compare the measurements of a bra when you have just bought it and after time using it.
– Some other general notes are:
+ Not branded bra would be easier to have error in parameter because of not really good industrial production.
+ Pay attention to the purpose of wearing that bra: adjust the measurement of bra as per your purpose ( sport bra, sleep bra, beacwear bra…).
Hope that this writing would be informative for you
ĐĂNG KÝ NHẬN BÀI VIẾT MỚI
Chúng tôi không có gì bán cho bạn ngoài kiến thức và lòng tin!